Chike - Pity My Soul ft Syemca Music (mp3)

 

Chike - Pity My Soul ft Syemca Music

"Pity My Soul" is a highly emotional Afro-fusion single released by Nigerian singer Chike alongside his brother Syemca on May 19, 2026. The song explores themes of vulnerability, deep romantic longing, and the mental distress of being apart from a loved one.

Key Details of the Release
  • Collaborator: The track features Chike's older brother, Syemca (Chukwuemeka Chike-Ezekpeazu).
  • Producer: The cinematic and soulful production was handled by DeeYasso.
  • Core Theme: It describes a desperate state of mind when a partner is absent, highlighted by lines like "Whenever you are not in my corner, I pity my soul... my medulla is not in control". 
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD THE SONG ON APPLE MUSIC





LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE

( OPTIONAL TO CLICK)

1. For Enqiries Or Business Deals, Connect With Me On 08136125128 WhatsApp

wa.me/2348136125128

2. Visit My Blog For More News :

www.edesononlinenews.com

3. I Register Business Names, Limited Liability Company, NGO, Social Clubs, etc At Corporate Affairs Commission. I Assist People To Apply For International Passport At Nigeria Immigration Service. WhatsApp Number; 08136125128.

4. I Design Websites, Blogs & Graphics.I Also Teach Website Design At Ikotun Lagos State. I Publish Apps On Google PlayStore.

5. I Sell Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins, eBooks, Computer Software and Other Digital Products On EdesonDigitalStore.com.ng 

6. Know More About My Products And Services On My Company Website:

www.edesoninfotech.com.ng

Post a Comment

0 Comments