Okey Equipment: The Man Duncan Mighty Immortalised in His Classic Song "Portharcourt 1st Son"


Okey Equipment: The Man Duncan Mighty Immortalised in His Classic Song "Portharcourt 1st Son"


If you grew up listening to Duncan Mighty, fondly known as Port Harcourt's First Son, there's a good chance you remember the famous line where he mentioned "Okey Equipment." For many fans, it became a popular catchphrase, but only a few knew the man behind the name.

So, who is Okey Equipment?

His real name is Okechukwu, popularly known as Okey Equipment. He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Axion Africa Ltd, a company specialising in construction technology. Beyond the construction industry, he has also made significant contributions in media, sound engineering, and instrumentation.

Okey rose to prominence in the early 2000s and became a respected figure in business circles, particularly in Port Harcourt and beyond. Despite his success and influence, he has always maintained a remarkably low profile, choosing to let his work speak for itself rather than seeking public attention.

His name gained nationwide recognition after Duncan Mighty referenced him in one of his award-winning songs released around 2008–2009. The mention sparked curiosity, with many listeners wondering who "Okey Equipment" really was.

Today, he remains one of those influential Nigerians whose impact extends beyond the spotlight, proving that not every successful person seeks fame.



Before today, did you know the real identity of Okey Equipment, or did you think it was just a phrase from Duncan Mighty's song?

LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE
( OPTIONAL TO CLICK)
1. For Enqiries Or Business Deals, Connect With Me On 08136125128 WhatsApp
wa.me/2348136125128
2. Visit My Blog For More News :
3. I Register Business Names, Limited Liability Company, NGO, Social Clubs, etc At Corporate Affairs Commission. I Assist People To Apply For International Passport At Nigeria Immigration Service. WhatsApp Number; 08136125128.
4. I Design Websites, Blogs & Graphics.I Also Teach Website Design At Ikotun Lagos State. I Publish Apps On Google PlayStore.
5. I Sell Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins, eBooks, Computer Software and Other Digital Products On EdesonDigitalStore.com.ng 
6. Know More About My Products And Services On My Company Website:
7. Connect With Me On LinkedIn :
https://lnkd.in/gEC32Fin
8. Join My Freelance Website & Make Money
9. I Sell Recharge Card Printing Software & Mini Printer
....


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments